Effects and complications of laser freckle removal-Beijing Zhenhuimei Beauty Equipment Co., Ltd.
What should I do if I have freckles on my face? When a person reaches a certain age, freckles will start to grow on his face. This is the last thing women want to see. However, with the development of modern technology, lasers can remove freckles and make them gently decompose and ablate. Reduces superficial pigmentation of the skin. So what are the specific effects of laser, let's take a look.
Laser freckle removal
For some skin superficial pigments and pigments with smaller molecules, it can be gently decomposed and ablated, reducing skin superficial pigmentation spots. Then it acts on deep pigments and pigments with larger molecules, and uses the instantaneous high energy of the laser to blast the stubborn pigments into small pigment molecules, which are metabolized and excreted from the body to remove freckles more thoroughly, cleanly and comprehensively.
Laser freckle removal effect
1. Deep care, improve skin texture.
2. Whitening and rejuvenating skin, increasing skin elasticity and vitality.
3. The effect is good, and the effect after treatment is obvious. If you pay attention to the maintenance after treatment, the effect can be maintained for one to several years.
Freckles are small tan or brown and hyperpigmented spots commonly seen on the face, and are an autosomal dominant genetic disease. Exposure to sunlight, X-rays, and ultraviolet rays can trigger the disease and make it worse. The content of melanin in the basal layer of the epidermis in freckles increases, and the number of melanocytes does not increase, but they are more active than those in normal skin. The freckle method of current treatment mainly contains methods such as medicine, liquid nitrogen spray, chemical peeling, laser treatment.
Laser freckle removal complications
1. Hyperpigmentation: most of them are hypopigmentation after treatment, but hyperpigmentation will appear soon, generally do not need treatment, and hyperpigmentation can subside by itself within 2-4 months.
2. Infection: If the wound surface is scratched, ulcerated or contaminated by water, erythema and exudate may appear. Once infection occurs, seek medical attention as soon as possible to promote wound healing as soon as possible, but superficial scars may remain after healing.
3. Scar formation: Due to the high accuracy of the laser, the size and depth of the treatment can be strictly controlled, and generally no scars will be left after the operation. But a few can form left depressed scars, or stimulate the formation of hypertrophic scars. Seek medical treatment as soon as possible after scar formation to reduce the degree of scarring.